Eden leads customer success and community at Camo – the app that gives you video super powers. Outside of work, she is a self proclaimed fantasy basketball expert and is a member of BTS ARMY.
- Instagram: @pikachuliu
- Twitter: @pikachuliu
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/eden-liu42/
Hacks to Take Away
- One of the things that actually helped me get through the stress of this huge life change was listening to podcasts.
- An immigrant mindset of how important family is.
- Families who stick together grow old together.
- How to present directions clearly, like the power of community engagement.
- How to communicate and connect with people in meaningful ways through verbal and nonverbal cues.
- Learning a new skill and getting to talk about something extremely obsessed with.
- Having a very versatile set of hobbies and that vastly different interests, and help us grow.
- Unlocking our potential.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.