Today, I’m so excited to introduce to you my good friend Keisha Luke aka Queen Keisha the Queen of Nutrition. It’s so cool to talk to yet another Queen on the podcast!
Keisha Luke is a Corporate Nutritional Leadership Speaker. She teaches healthy balance, along with essential topics that lead to healthier and more productive employees that generate increased revenue.
Keisha graduated with an honors bachelor’s degree, and she holds several certifications in the space of Holistic Practitioner, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Culinary Nutrition, and a Diploma in Massage Therapy.
Her knowledge of nutritional and digestive health continues to reach the lives of many. With over 15+ years of experience in the health field, assisting over 5,000 clients, Queen Keisha continues her mission to nutritionally and digestively assist humanity internationally.
(Queen of Nutrition)
- IG: @queenkeisha_luke
- LinkedIn: Queen Keisha
- FB Page: Keisha Luke Nutrition & Catering
Hacks to Take Away
- Nutrition is definitely a huge component when it comes to sustaining your body.
- Make sure that you are in taking enough nutrients to keep you going to keep you powering through the day.
- Having the right nutrition and hydration in your body to sustain through the day is so important.
- Keisha’s shared about coined the miracle baby at the hospital when she was born, because she was born premature.
- She shared about the reason why she is nutritionally and digestively educating humanity worldwide. That is her mission today.
- Nutrition is a holistic approach to the way that we’re seeing everything in relation to us right to our own bodies and the world.
- What holistic nutrition is about.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.