Today I’m honored to bring my really good friend Chris Williams to the podcast. He’s the reason I’ve been consulting clients all over the world to build their Home Studios.
Chris spends most of his time raising his five kids, exploring world communities, and trying his hand at adventures like shark diving, ice climbing, running ultra marathons, and riding electric skateboards 🙂
In his spare time, he works with entrepreneurial and business experts, speakers, coaches, and leaders helping them market, monetize, and lead their own high-ticket mastermind (or group coaching) programs.
As the world continues to shift, many experts are trying to build high-ticket groups for additional income, lead generation, or impact. Chris teaches experts how to generate leads, close high-ticket deals, and build strong, transformational groups. He has his own digital agency, leads two masterminds of his own, and has learned many of these lessons the hard way, so sharing his journey and offer strategies is why he is here.
- Websites: https://groupcoachnation.com/
- Group Coach Nation Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/groupcoachnation
- Chris’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/chris.williamshq/
- Chris’s Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/chriswilliamshq/
- Chris’s LinkedIn Page https://www.linkedin.com/in/chriswilliamshq/
- Chris’s YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJw_LEOQhqJc05GmwBoBc8Q
Hacks to Take Away
- Getting natural systems and delegation in place.
- Teaching someone else to do the things I hate doing saves so much time and energy.
- Delegate the things that take most of your time that you hate doing.
- If you put parameters on real life and force the business life back, it will get more efficient and it will get better.
- Build accountability around getting your life back.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that enables you to gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.