Today we get to speak with Dr. Efrain Lopez. He’s a military veteran proudly serving in the US Coast guard for 16 years and continues to serve as a reservist. Dr. ELO also worked as a Civilian for 5 years and continues to serve as a civilian in the maritime administration.
He’s a Live Streaming professional and worked as a moderator for the Live Streaming Pros community. Dr. ELO is an ambassador for the Be.Live software and streams his live show on Tuesdays at 4 pm. Dr. ELO is a doctor of management in environmental and social sustainability from Colorado Technical University in Colorado Springs. And hence how he got his name as Dr. ELO.
You can find his multi-streams on Youtube, Facebook, and LinkedIn on Wednesdays at 6 pm
In a world where anyone can create content, it’s more important than ever to stand out. Here’s how personal branding and content creation can help.
Dr. Efrain Lopez
- Website: https://askdrelo.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/askdrelo
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DrELO
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AskDrELO
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drelo
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@askdrelo
Hacks to Take Away
- Iteration means repetition.
- Practice makes perfect. It gets you a lot, so practice makes it almost perfect because you’re always going to have some type of hiccup somewhere.
- You need to learn how to fail. That’s the biggest thing. You need to learn whatever you do.
- You’re not going to have 1000 followers the first day. You’re gonna have to take your time.
- Fail, stand up, and keep on moving.
- Don’t even look back, just learn from the process and keep on moving forward.
- Have a plan from A to B to C, have a piece of paper, it doesn’t need to be electronic, be fancy, just have something on the side.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.