Today I got to speak with Travis a retired Naval Officer, married with two children, and on move #50. His humble beginnings include 36 moves before graduating high school at 17, 12 schools, 6 states, 5 foster homes, surviving 2 murder attempts, and mother with type 1 bipolar disorder. Although this was very rough, there was always an organization willing to keep him sheltered, clothed, and fed.
Now that he’s in a position to give back, he’s made it his mission to help the helpers.
Host: Nonprofit Architect Podcast, Veteran Podcast Awards, Miss Crossroads Oklahoma
Founder: Nonprofit Podcast Network, Veteran Podcast Network
Author: Ultimate Podcast Guide
Creator: Ultimate Podcast Course (Forbes, Bellhaven University, and available online)
- Website: https://linktr.ee/nonprofitarchitect
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NonprofitArchitect/
- Twitter :https://twitter.com/NProArchitect
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nonprofitarchitect/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nonprofitarchitect/
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/
- Spotify : https://open.spotify.com/show/4cfJWWLOdnZXpaqb6sYSlD
Hacks to Take Away
- Start your show and your own podcast for a hobby.
- Whatever the thing is, you have got to have it on a website.
- WordPress has much more integrated into everything Google YouTube and everything else than any other version.
- You only benefit from the threat from the traffic, if you send it to your house (website).
- You really should have every episode listed as a blog post.
- Bots can find all the different topics that are laid within.
- Creating the right promotional material from each episode to share.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.