Suzan Manis is an artist, mother, and a new children’s author from dale city va. She recently published a Children’s book called The Land of All Work and No Play about a young boy learning some life lessons. This book has been a very personal and special project for Suzan, as it is a tribute to her late mother who inspired her to create the book. Suzan would like to tell about the book and the process she went through along the way.
- Website: https://www.maniscreativeentertainment.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014135742612
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mcreativeentertainment/
Hacks to Take Away
- Take some time for yourself shopping if you do a little something creative.
- Life is more than just work, you gotta have a more holistic view of what we do with life.
- Learn the importance of treating others with kindness and appreciating everything.
- Living the best life possible in the space that we have available is also so important.
- Learn every day and try to grow as a person.
- Find that authentic style of illustration.
- Having stories or experiences is so important.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.