Today we get to speak with Brandon Leibowitz, he runs a digital marketing company SEO Optimizers since 2007. Brandon has been working with small and medium-sized businesses to get more online traffic through SEO and by crafting powerful websites. This has enabled Brandon’s clients to succeed through increased clients, sales, and leads.
Let’s learn more about Brandon and what got him inspired to start his company in this episode.
- Website: https://seooptimizers.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BrandonLeibowitz/videos
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandonleibowitz/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/leibowitzbrandon/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/BrandonLeibs
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/brandonleibs
- Podcast: https://seooptimizers.buzzsprout.com
Hacks to Take Away
- Build backlinks, backlinks are a big part of SEO.
- Build trust by getting other websites to talk about to you.
- Having all your really important information at the top is so very important for getting conversions.
- Have a call to action above the fold.
- Make sure of having concise information.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.