Today we get to speak with Deb Rosman, she’s a former Senior Trade Finance Officer with an international energy trading company with over 20 years’ experience
She is now a #1 Best selling international author of It is Done! and The Grieving Heart, a collection of poetry and prose about loss, hope and living.
Deb left the corporate space in exchange for writing and public speaking about the importance of embracing the grieving process in order to heal.
Deb has been featured in FOX, NBC, CBS, and hundreds of other media including the Spotlight Female Entrepreneurs Magazine. Let’s listen in to Deb’s story and why she left her job to focus on her passions.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deb.rosman.144
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/deb-rosman-88538783
- IG: www.instagram.com/debrosmanauthor
- Twitter : twitter.com/debrarosman
- Website: https://debrosman.com
Hacks to Take Away
- Embrace physics, ergo, expressly that concept, that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only change form.
- Listen to something that can then really work as a band-aid effect to help you get through.
- Having great fun with reinventing.
- When we shirk off this meat suit, we still exist.
- Get out into nature.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.