Today we get to speak with Andrea Pass, she creates and implements PR campaigns in a wide range of categories, you can check the list in the show notes. Andrea has expertise in national, regional, and local media relations. Her strength in relationships coupled with her knowledge of the ever-growing media base results in securing top-tier, targeted media placements to increase brand awareness and I cannot wait to learn more.
She also serves on the board of directors of several organizations found in the show notes. Something that really separates her from the rest is when she created her webinar series “Resonate to Revenue.
Let’s jump into the episode and discover the origin and ongoing journey of Andrea Pass
- Website: www.AndreaPassPR.com
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AndreaPassPublicRelations
- LinkedIn : www.LinkedIn.com/in/Andrea-Pass/
- Twitter : www.Twitter.com/NJ_Andrea
- IG: www.Instagram.com/andrea_pass_pr
Hacks to Take Away
- Get your messaging down. Practice three key message points.
- You don’t need to tell a story about every single aspect of your business.
- Stay focused on what the interview is about. If it’s an entrepreneurial interview, talk about your business.
- Make sure you understand what your key message points are before you go into an interview.
- When you’re doing an interview, before the interview, familiarize yourself with the media outlet.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.