Today I get to speak with Christine McAlister. She is passionate about helping impact-driven entrepreneurs attract their next clients by being value-driven podcast guests.
She’s generated well over 6-figures as a podcast guest and has been recognized as the best in the world at podcast guesting by 7-figure founders like John Lee Dumas, Dana Wilde, and Andrew Kroeze [CREW-ze].
Christine has been a media expert for 2 decades, she’s helped broadcast the Olympic Games, produced an award-winning documentary for PBS, and has been featured in Inc., Business Insider, Bustle, The Huffington Post, and on over 100 podcasts, in addition to hosting her top-rated show No One’s Ever Asked Me That.
So without further ado, let us listen to this conversation.
- Website: http://lifewithpassion.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/christine.a.mcalister/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/lifewpassion
- LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-mcalister
- Podcast: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/no-ones-ever-asked-me-that-christine-QrPKI_6R9Ap/
- FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/powerhouseonlineentrepreneurs
Hacks to Take Away
- The biggest thing that I get to practice on multiple times-a-day bases is a real presence.
- The same thing applies to being a guest on a podcast. You get to practice presence and connection,
- Your energy is what you bring to your team. That is how you manage them.
- And you want to have one that doesn’t burn you out and that you want to show up for every day.
- I get to believe that these things are happening for my growth, and for my highest good and that’s part of what keeps going every day.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.