Today we get to speak with Dave Chesson.
He is the creator of Kindlepreneur.com, a website devoted to teaching advanced book Marketing which even Amazon KDP acknowledges as one of the best by telling users to “Gain insight from Kindlepreneur on how you can optimize marketing for your books.”
Having worked with such authors as Orson Scott Card, Ted Dekker, and more, his tactics help both Fiction and Nonfiction authors of all levels get their books discovered by the right readers.
- Website: www.kindlepreneur.com
Hacks to Take Away
- Be incredibly intentional with your time.
- And I wasn’t doing it in patches, it was almost a habit. And I think that that was one of the biggest reasons why I was able to succeed was because I did it that way.
- So be very intentional, schedule it in there, don’t break the schedule, and create that habit.
- It takes some people longer to get lucky. But the people who stay with it. They’re the ones that will succeed. It just might take longer.
- Don’t get depressed when you see people succeed.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.