Today we get to speak with Phillip Mountrose. He is a pioneer and innovator in the realms of spiritual growth and healing, where he’s been coaching holistic life coaching for over 25 years.
In this exclusive episode, very different from others is that I go through one of Phillip’s exercises as I was feeling a bit exhausted after the birth of my 4th child just a week before.
Phillip Mountrose along with his wife Jane Mountrose are holistic coaches, energy healers, energy-healing pioneers, and authors of numerous books including their new book: The Loving Power of Your Soul: A Guidebook for Realizing Your True Potential.
The mission of Awakenings Institute, their non-profit organization, is to facilitate “the unique gifts that each individual brings receive, honor, and respect, where all are nurtured in allowing their gifts to blossom.” Their extensive website is gettingthru.org
Hacks to Take Away
- Developing my own healing energy modalities with my wife.
- Create, learn and heal most of those wounds and traumas for learning and growing.
- One step at a time so keeps growing.
- And when you align with your purpose, which is really just following your heart, which means things that you love to do that you’re good at, and you want to develop.
- Help other people which makes you feel good.
- Awakening was connecting with the soul, the soul is a deeper part coming from your heart that’s really eternal.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.