Today we get to speak with Michelle Nedelec, she has over 20 years of experience in Executive Coaching, working with clients ranging from 8 figures to solopreneurs.
Michelle runs the creative side of her Infusionsoft Done-For-You Marketing Tech services company helping entrepreneurs set up and maintain their Infusionsoft (Keap Max Classic) through her company, Awareness Strategies at AwarenessStrategies.com
Let’s listen to this episode as we discover how Michelle went from her executive coaching to providing service in a niche market.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michelle.nedelec1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellenedelec/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/michellenedelec
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michellenedelec
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MichelleNedelec
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/michellenedelec/
Hacks to Take Away
- Save money by creating repeatable tasks
- Look for people that can pull things off your plate, not people who take things off your plate.
- Being an entrepreneur is the hardest thing you will ever do. It is the hardest, bravest thing you will ever do.
- So feel the fear and do it anyways.
- Get a ton of information about how to change that learning curve.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.