Today, I get to speak with Noah Healy. He is a market designer and game theorist working on better economic systems. After training in nuclear engineering he worked for tech startups at the peak of the dot com boom. Becoming fascinated by the mathematics of information and computation led to patent work on a better commodity market design.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/noah-healy/
- Website: http://coordisc.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8aOEcDV7MA
Hacks to Take Away
- Get curious about your routine.
- Step outside your comfort zone.
- Find something to read about something that you’re passionate about.
- Be curious and find the thread in your day-to-day thing because you might find something where you can find a solution and make maybe even make it more efficient.
- Build a community to have those connections around what they love and what they do.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.