Today, we get to speak with Sarah Kaplan.
She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) and Forbes-listed Top Advisor. She has spent 20 years advising individuals, families, and companies on the best strategies for how to retire successfully, and now, with her new podcast “How To Retire” she is bringing her simplified strategies to you.
Let’s dig into this episode and feel free to take life hacks that can surely change your perception!
- Website: www.kaplanfinancialgroup.com,
- IG : @how_to_retire on Instagram
Hacks to Take Away
- The most important thing you can do is keep track of what you earn and what you spend, and keep track of what you own and what you owe.
- Keeping track of your income and expenses, and keeping an eye on your net worth are two things that you should be doing regularly.
- Setting up a system that you can maintain.
- It’s important to make sure that you’ve got your time horizon in mind, you have an asset allocation that you can stick with.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.