Today we get to speak with Adrian Moreno.
He began his career in the health & fitness space while also gaining unparalleled experience with hypnosis & NLP, establishing himself as a respected transformation specialist. As Co-creator of the Neuro-Remapping™ method, he specializes in rapid behavior change. If he isn’t busy setting a new standard for how quick transformation can happen, you can find him spending time with his reading, writing, or watching The Office.
Let’s listen to his story and learn more about Adrian Moreno!
- Website: http://www.rewiremythoughts.com/apply
- Website: http://www.adrianspeaks.live
- Instagram: Adrianmoreno111
Hacks to Take Away
- If you want to change your behavior, and change your results, you got to change the beliefs that are creating them.
- At this point, if you paid attention to your psyche, you will become extremely aware that what you’re seeing is only feedback, it’s only an after-effect of your internal ideas.
- Become aware of unconscious beliefs.
- If you’re perceiving them, it’s because you have the idea that allows you to perceive and we all have a filtration system.
- If you just adopted that belief, not just in your psyche, but in your nervous system, that you were deserving and worthy of everything you wanted.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.