Today I get to speak with Dan Shinder.
Dan has built a global presence with over 1 million active followers reaching millions more people a week, and growing by 4,500 a week from over 130 countries, reaching millions more people a month using content marketing on social media and brand-building strategies he developed on social media while growing the Drum Talk TV brand. The brand reached 120+ Million people in all of 2021. All of this was done 100% organically, with no boosting posts, and no paid ads.
The high-level engagement yield’s an average of 5 Million in reach, 2 Million post engagements, and 4 million video views, all in every 7-day period and a 100Million+ per year since 2013. Dan has never paid for advertising or boosting posts of the brand’s content.
With Dan Shinder’s Social Media On Steroids courses and consulting, Dan shares exactly how he turned Drum Talk TV from an idea into a profitable business, and how you can utilize these strategies to grow your business too, no matter what stage you are at currently! What Dan teaches can work for virtually any business in any industry, from a local model to global! Dan understands busy, as he and his wife have a blended family of 11 kids and 19 grandchildren! He says, “If you are serious about what you do, get serious about how you market it.”
- Website: www.AdvancedSocialMarketing.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danshinder/
- Website: www.DrumTalkTV.com
- Facebook Page: www.Facebook.com/DrumTalkTV
Hacks to Take Away
- Everything we do personally affects us in business.
- Understanding people is extremely important
- Disciplined was to find something and stick with it.
- I’ve always been able to grow stuff. So I finally caved and get into gardening.
- No matter how easy you have it, no matter how hard you work, you’ve got to find something that’s going to be your balance.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.