Today I get to speak with my good friend Heather Parady.
Heather used to be a therapist and then decided to take the leap into the online space to see what kinda damage she could do there. She started as a photographer and freelancer, ended up podcasting (over 1000 episodes total), and then started helping therapists, and coaches build online programs.
This is gonna be a fun and exciting conversation with one and only Heather Parady!
- Website: www.heatherparady.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/heatherparady
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/heatherparady.com
Hacks to Take Away
- It’s a little bit different when your office is at home.
- When you tie that back into the family, the number of hours that are put into free content takes away from family time and takes away from all this other stuff. It’s insanity.
- Podcasts enable you to socialize network and build your network and your mind. For better conversations, and better relationships over time.
- The only way to clone yourself is to hire people.
- You have learned in order for you to grow.
- A sign of maturity is asking for help.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.
Loved this episode.
– Asking for help is a sign of maturity.
– Our spouses are a big support system.
– Discussing the thoughts of the quitting and remember that tomorrow is a new day. Having our spouses encourage us is so important.
– We get better under pressure and sitting in the uncomfortable.
– Accept where you are, what you are going through, keep moving forward.