Michael DeLon serves business experts and thought leaders to create a book without writing a word. As a #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author and America’s Foremost Authority on Credibility Marketing, he teaches how to establish and market your credibility to gain more clients. Business owners seek out Michael to clarify their message, make them a bestselling author, and set up their profitable podcast. They use his Credibility Marketing strategies to gain clients, get referrals, and grow their revenue.
Since 2013, he has worked with business owners across the United States and internationally to establish and market their credibility. Michael is the husband of one and father of four. He’s a committed follower of Jesus Christ who is deeply involved in his church. You can normally find Michael investing time with his family, reading a great book, or facilitating growth in the lives of those around him.
- Website: PaperbackExpert.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PaperbackExpert
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa05hG7SObdPO-M03mlgcKA
Hacks to Take Away
- We approach everything we do for our clients from a mark credibility marketing standpoint.
- Be yourself. Stop trying to be what you think your audience wants you to be.
- We stack one system on top of the other so that you end up with five or six systems that run all the time to bring you new clients who are ideal for you.
- Humans are human’s assets and liabilities won’t change his math.
- How are they going to gain those clients and position themselves as the expert authority in their market?
- So when you buy your house, you get a home inspection to make sure everything’s right.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.