Today I get to speak with Brendan McCauley.
Leveraging his Masters in Business Administration along with a passion for coaching, training, and automation, Brendan has helped coaches and speakers from around the globe bring their message to the masses by leveraging virtual stages. He specializes in automation, organization, and making “tech” simple. As a Les Brown Certified speaker himself, he understands the importance of getting on more stages and monetizing, which is why he has created turnkey lead generation tools, like 5-Day Challenges and Masterclasses, allowing his clients to focus on what they do best, and let his team do the rest.
Let’s learn more and get ready to optimize possibilities with one and only Brendan Mccauley!
- FB – https://www.facebook.com/BrendanRMcCauley
- IG – https://www.instagram.com/coachbrendan
Hacks to Take Away
- It’s always awesome to watch wins for clients and then move a few pieces and do a little bit of entrepreneurial brainstorming stuff.
- Anytime we can serve and share a message and change some lives.
- One of the biggest things that taught me was the power of group, the power of doing this with others.
- The power of setting goals and expectations and having certain intentions.
- How do you really take what you love, and turn that into something that is going to fulfill you and light you up at the end of the day.
- The form of transformation you really choose to focus on.
- You have to be really careful about who you surround yourself with.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.