Today I got to speak with Andy Wang.
Andy Wang is a Managing Partner at Runnymede Capital Management and host of Inspired Money, recognized by Forbes as a Top 10 Personal Finance Podcast By Financial Advisors. He has been named among the INVESTOPEDIA 100: Most Influential Advisors, Top 100 Most Social Financial Advisors by Brightscope, and has appeared on Reuters TV, Barron’s, and Forbes. Andy has been a featured speaker at industry conferences including Inbound, Fincon, and Podfest. He is co-founder of the Asian American Podcasters Association. Runnymede is a fee-only registered investment adviser (RIA) to companies, 401(k) plans, non-profits, and individuals. Andy is married, has three children, and can be periodically found performing Hawaiian guitar in the New York tri-state area.
Without further ado, please join me in as we learn more from Andy Wang.
Hacks to take away :
· Limit the size of your mistakes, so that you have more wins than losses.
· You’ve got to be willing to take the risk. And you’ve got to be able to put money, put money on the line.
· You need to be patient, you need to be consistent.
· In those who just set a course or have a strategy and stick to it. That usually serves people best and allows them to sleep at night that they’re not panicked.
· If you have a plan, and you’re trying just to stick to the plan, that that pays off, that pays off well over time.
· It’s a bit about identifying what’s important to you, and how much is enough. It’s about not overextending yourself.
· Lessons don’t have to be complicated.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.