Join us for an insightful and inspiring episode with Erin, a successful entrepreneur and real estate investor. With a background in finance, entrepreneurship, and real estate, Erin has built and sold multiple six and seven-figure businesses in the commercial energy efficiency space. He shares his journey to financial freedom and how he has balanced business, investing, social upward mobility, happiness, and peace of mind. This episode is packed with valuable lessons and tips on how to navigate the path to financial freedom and achieve a balanced life. Whether you’re just starting out or already on your entrepreneurial journey, this episode is a must-listen. Tune in now to learn from a seasoned professional and take your financial future to the next level.
- Website : AttainableHome.com (Company) ErinShine.com (Personal)
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/erinshine
- Twitter : shineretrofits
Hacks to Take Away
- With solar panels make sure you get a good price and you get a good warranty.
- Get a good installer.
- Get a good solar system that’s going to last for a long time.
- Pay attention to the efficiency.
- Solar panels actually have a bigger return on investment.
- Solar energy is something that requires very minimal effort.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.