Today I got to speak with Denise Thomas.
Denise is a TEDx speaker, international best-selling author, and coach to parents of college-bound teens, Denise Thomas inspires, educates, and equips parents to take an active role in supporting their children to live a life of financial freedom. Her mission is to ‘flip’ the student debt statistic in the U.S.
Denise is a 20-year homeschool veteran having homeschooled her two children from Pre-k through high school. Using her proprietary repeatable strategy, they attended their first-choice college on 17 scholarships exceeding $199,000, walking out of college with cash in hand. They got paid to go to college. Denise says, you can keep your money. Send your kids to college on other people’s cash! “College doesn’t have to be a DEBT sentence.”
This is gonna be an awesome conversation!
- Website: https://www.getaheadoftheclass.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ParentsTalkCollegeAndScholarships/
Hacks to Take Away
- A lot of entrepreneurs do begin their businesses based on something that’s personal to them.
- Starting early has a lot of different facets to it.
- Starting early, give your kids opportunities.
- You never know if what small opportunity you give your child will become something that they really love.
- Find out what your kid is really passionate about because then you can plan with them what they want to do with their lives.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.