Today I got to speak with Jonathan Zacks.
Some people like basketball. Some people like movies. Jonathan’s passion is helping small businesses increase revenue and save time. Jonathan is on a mission to decimate no-show appointments. After running an appointment-based business for a decade, he co-founded GoReminders which increases business revenue and cuts wasted staff time with automated appointment reminders & online booking. Jonathan runs Growth & Marketing for GoReminders and loves helping small businesses with automation and communication.
Automation is something we wanted to hear from the expert, let’s listen to what Jonathan can share.
- Website: https://www.goreminders.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goreminders/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/goreminders/
- IG: www.instagram.com/goreminder/
Hacks to Take Away
- Save time and increase revenue by cutting out no-show appointments.
- We did the calculations of how much time and revenue was probably being lost due to no-show appointments and built a solution to address that problem.
- There are plenty of solutions that are made to manage specific industry software.
- Know about your competitors, and what kind of info they put on their websites.
- Reframing the concept of doing something.
- Get people to pay as quickly as possible.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.