Today I get to speak with Rich Marks.
He is a full time muralist/artist currently based out of Arizona, He specialize in large scale paintings and murals. He have been working in this field for close to twenty years now and he absolutely love it! His background is in Graphic design and desktop publishing . It has been a crazy ride so far and he is very blessed to have had many high profile businesses and people as clients. He never set out to become a full time muralist but through networking and helping others here he is! He want to share what he have learned and help other artists to go full time with their gift. Our Guest
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rich.marks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RichMarks7
Hacks to Take Away
- If you are kind and honest with people, and you do what you say, and you work hard, that goes a long way.
- Being satisfied with the final product and getting future work.
- Rich Marks shared about the one thing that just came to his mind that he did leave out in the whole journey was in the transition time.
- When one door closes a lot of other windows open. People start seeing your worth, and they open the door for you.
- If you don’t practice you won’t get good.
- You have to be strategic in what you’re doing and your next steps and how you’re going to get to the next level.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.