In this episode, we have the pleasure of speaking with Nedra Ali, a former data analyst turned digital marketer, who shares her journey of building a successful business with the support of her spouse and family. From taking apart VCRs as a little girl, to building websites and managing social media, Nedra’s love for creativity and analytical thinking has led her to become a successful entrepreneur. She shares her tips and advice on how to balance family life and entrepreneurship, as well as the importance of having a support system to help you along the way. Join us as we explore the story of one mom who turned her passions into a thriving business, and learn from her experiences on how to pursue your own entrepreneurial dreams. Our Guest
- Tiktok: @justNedra40
- TikTok & IG: @TheDigitalsistah
- Website : https://linktr.ee/thedigitalsistah
Hacks to Take Away
- Nedra shared about improving online presence.
- Always think of what can be the content and show people who you are behind the scenes.
- Anybody can manage your business but they come to you because of your personality.
- Write down topics you want to talk about. And then within that topic, you could break it down to so many different videos, and make it a series. If you don’t practice you won’t get good.
- Digital marketing is all about our personality.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.