Today I get to speak with Stever Robbins.
Stever Robbins helps passionate, highly-talented executives design and advance in their careers. Stever Robbins is a serial entrepreneur, top-10 iTunes podcaster, and productivity expert. He co-founded the early internet success story FTP Software, served as COO of Building Blocks Interactive, was CEO of JobTacToe.com, and has been an initial team member of ten start-ups, including four IPOs and three acquisitions.
He currently runs Get-it-Done Groups™, which help people make extreme progress on important projects and habits. Stever has a lot to share about his incredible journey! Our Guest
- Website: http://steverrobbins.com
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/stever
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/steverrobbins
- iTunes: http://itunes.com/getitdoneguy
Hacks to take away
- Don’t multitask. However, what you can do is rapidly switch between hyper-focus on tasks.
- You need to know what it is you’re actually trying to achieve, then you need to be very discerning about what advice you take.
- Whenever you’re selling people, sell them things that can add up to a million dollars.
- If you are following the advice of experts, be critical.
- Write down the top five things that you want to work on and make progress on five lines of the paper.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.