Today, I get to speak with Shay Wheat.
Shay Wheat is a Certified Event Producer™ & Creator of popular programs such as “The Powerful Event Process”, and “The Ultimate Event Planner Certification Program”, and CEO of Grace & Ease Productions, Inc.
Grace & Ease Productions, Inc supports their clients in creating Powerful and Profitable events. Producing In-Person and Live-Virtual events from 50 to 4,000+ attendees, and collaborating with many well-known celebrities such as Dr. Oz, Lisa Nichols, Dr. Claire Zammit, Bill Baren, Alison J. Prince, Josh Turner, and many others. We assist Speak-to-Sell clients to be extremely profitable with their events: just recently one client generated over $2.1 Million dollars in one Virtual Live 3-day event.
Their clients have made over $24 Million in revenue, gaining over 3,500 NEW clients and changing the lives of over 16,000+ attendees.
Their team handles all the planning, speaker & sponsor support as well as the production of Virtual Live and In-person events to create experiential, revenue-generating, and exciting events for attendees.
- Facebook Business Page: https://facebook.com/GraceAndEaseProductions
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/shaywheat/ and http://instagram.com/graceandeaseproductions/
- LinkedIn : http://linkedin.com/in/shaywheat/ and https://www.linkedin.com/company/graceandeaseproductions
- Twitter http://twitter.com/ShayWheat/
- Website: www.GraceAndEaseProductions.com
Hacks to take away changing the lives of the people you serve is key to creating successful events
- Creating powerful and profitable live and virtual events is crucial, especially for entrepreneurs
- “Figure out how to make it happen” is an important mindset for event production and entrepreneurship
- Being seen and building a community is essential, especially in today’s world where people may feel isolated
- Human beings are social creatures, and events are a way to connect and build a tribe.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.