Welcome to today’s episode where we have Dr. Angela Mulrooney, a global speaker, best-selling author, and personal branding expert. Angela works with thought leaders to clarify their message and drive sales through various media platforms. Join us as we learn how to effectively brand ourselves and change the world with our expertise.
Hacks to take away
- Be yourself and don’t be afraid to polarize your audience.
- Develop a thick skin to stay true to who you are.
- Take advantage of your specialized skill sets.
- Take calculated risks to get out of difficult situations.
- Take the time to niche down and understand what you’re doing.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.