Introducing Susan Harrow, the world-renowned media coach, marketing strategist, and martial artist. For over 32 years, she’s helped countless CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business innovators share their stories in the media, including major outlets like Oprah, 60 Minutes, and The Today Show. Susan is also the author of the best-selling book “Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul.” Her course “The Zen of Fame: Your Genius Gone Viral” teaches individuals how to promote themselves with integrity and spirit. And did you know she’s also a black belt in Aikido? Get ready for a fascinating conversation with Susan Harrow!
- Website: https://prsecrets.com
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/susanharrow/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanharrow/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SusanHarrow
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/soundbitesiren
Hacks to take away
- Plan, prepare, and practice so you can be free to be spontaneous.
- Hone in on your most important messages.
- Have condensed messages that are so good they want to use them just as they are.
- Channeling nervous energy.
- Use video to see what’s working and what’s not and use roleplay to get the real feel of it.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content.
Let me help you build a space that enables you to gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.