Introducing William Attaway, a leadership expert with over 25 years of experience in coaching, consulting, and leading organizations in both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors. William’s journey into leadership began when a high school teacher saw potential in him and invited him to attend his first leadership conference, which inspired him to become a student and practitioner of leadership.
As a believer in servant leadership, William is committed to lifting others up and helping them reach their full potential. He is also the host of the Catabolic Leadership Podcast, where he shares his experiences and learnings with listeners who are eager to grow and learn. Join us as we explore the fascinating world of leadership with William Attaway.
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/wattaway/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/williamattaway
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/williamattaway
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WilliamAttaway
- TikTok: https://twitter.com/WilliamAttaway
Hacks to take away
- Choose to have a teachable spirit and be in a learning posture.
- Evaluate ruthlessly and ask 3 questions: What went right? What went wrong? How do we make it better next time?
- Give the last 10% of honesty when evaluating.
- Celebrate your wins.
- Keep a wins journal to stay in the game.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.