Today I got to speak with Sandra Thompson.
Sandra has found a place professionally doing work that doesn’t really feel like work.
She helps businesses and individuals grasp what it means to be human. She supports people as they learn how emotional intelligence contributes to brilliant business performance; greater happiness for employees and contentment for customers.
Always learning and trying to do better – She is proud of the journey she has taken with her Applied Customer Experience and Emotional Intelligence course which she has been teaching for five years and she’s looking forward to the next adventures in 2023!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/cxeisandra
- Website: eievolution.com(Company)
- Twitter: sandra_eae
Hacks to Take Away
- Listen fiercely to understand more of what’s going on and make the person telling you feel valued.
- Travel, explore cultures, and increase your emotional granularity by increasing your vocabulary to describe your feelings and situations.
- Write down three things you’re grateful for before going to bed to ground yourself in positivity and have a ripple effect on others.
- Sandra’s childhood dream was to travel the world and see everything.
- Sandra’s favorite TV shows are The Office (UK version) and Blackadder, which has a sharp, dry wit.
- Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.