In this episode, we get to speak with Christopher Raush, a motivational speaker who shares with us his incredible journey from being a seventh-grade homeless dropout to achieving a master’s degree. He talks about the difficulties he faced while living on the streets and how he overcame them to pursue his dreams. Christopher also shares with us how he got started in the motivational speaking industry and the importance of having a positive mindset. Listen in to be inspired and motivated by Christopher’s incredible story.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/christopherrausch-noexcusescoach
- Website: christopherrausch.com
- Youtube: youtube.com/thechristopherrausch
- Calendar: Calendly.com/christopherrausch
- Twitter: KICKASSGUIDE
Hacks to take Away
- Write your eulogy to have a clear understanding of the legacy you want to leave behind and to have something to shoot for every day.
- Start your day with a morning ritual that refreshes and renews you, such as expressing gratitude and setting intentions for the day.
- Stay congruent with your intentions and take action towards fulfilling them, even when things get challenging.
- Embrace the suck and don’t run away from challenges. Instead, focus on what you can learn from them and how they can benefit you in the long run.
- Study successful people and learn from their habits and rituals to improve your own life.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.