Coach AM is a breakthrough performance coach and strategist who shares his story of overcoming a life-threatening condition that left him with incomplete paraplegia and a deadly staph infection. Despite this, he was motivated to create content that could empower, motivate, encourage, and inspire others. This eventually led him to start his own coaching business from his hospital bed, which he has grown into a multi-six figure sustainable business. Coach AM believes that success begins with the mindset and that our response to life’s challenges comes from what’s inside us. He advises people going through tough times to focus on their inner game and understand that they are here for a divine purpose that is bigger than themselves. He stresses the importance of having a strong foundation and mindset, which allows us to respond to life’s challenges in a positive and empowering way. Finally, Coach AM emphasizes the significance of leaders in serving their teams and imparting their knowledge, mindset, and perspective to help others achieve their highest potential. Our Guest
Hacks to take Away
- Never underestimate the power of perspective. Reevaluate your perspective when you feel stuck or discouraged.
- Play full out and commit 100% to whatever you’re doing. Leave excuses behind and focus on opportunity.
- Don’t be afraid to take imperfect action. Your greatest asset is often your adversity.
- Leave nothing on the table. Go all in on life and push the chips to the center every time.
- Success is not a destination, it’s a journey. Be willing to learn and discover the things you need to get better and achieve more of what you want.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.