Today’s episode is one that I’m particularly excited about because I get to speak with a fighter pilot, Dominic Teich. Dominic, is a fighter pilot with over 16 years of experience in military aviation. From building model planes at age seven to teaching students how to start a jet and employ it in a wartime scenario, Dom shares his journey of passion and perseverance that led him to become a fighter pilot. Join us as we explore the importance of having a supportive environment, pursuing your passions, and looking far ahead in life. Let us explore his journey and learn how Dom became a fighter pilot.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-teich-7a5aa0249/
- IG: https://ww.instagram.com/dominicteich/ (“domteich”)
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/domteich
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DomTeich (@DomTeich)
Hacks to take Away
- Avoid the achievement hamster wheel by taking action, but not burning yourself out. Sit still for 5 minutes each morning and visualize where you want to go and what you want to achieve.
- Surround yourself with a coach, guide, or team. You need people to help you succeed and hold you accountable.
- Take action, even if you fail. Learning happens through repetition, failure, and action.
- Plan, execute, and debrief. Debriefing is essential to learning from your successes and failures and refining your processes.
- Learn from your mistakes and adjust your plan accordingly. This will help you succeed and open new doors for you.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.