In this episode, we chat with Victoria Rader, a possibility coach, and top 1% real estate agent, about her journey to success. From growing up in the Soviet Union to homeschooling her children and becoming a successful real estate agent during the recession, Victoria shares the challenges she overcame and the lessons she learned along the way. Join us as we explore the power of possibility and how to find success in both your personal and professional life.
Hacks to Take Away
- Be aware of the questions you ask yourself. Without judgment, pay attention to the questions you are asking yourself, as they shape your thoughts and experiences.
- Instead of focusing on negative questions when facing difficult situations, intentionally shift your mindset by asking yourself, “How can I make it better?” This will empower your brain to give you the exact answer to help you shift out and improve your situation.
- When things are going well, avoid self-sabotage by recognizing the impermanence of life and avoiding thoughts that ask when the good things will come to an end. Instead, ask yourself, “How much better can it get?”
- Practice these steps consistently to bring immense shifts to your life.
- Remember that you have the power to shape your experiences and create positive change in your life.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.