In this episode, we have a special guest sharing his inspiring journey of self-discovery and success. From being a young musician with big dreams to discovering his true self and creating a fulfilling life, he has a wealth of knowledge to share. Join us as we discuss the importance of self-awareness, finding your true personality, strengths, and weaknesses, and living a life true to yourself. We also explore the connection between creativity, music, and technology, and how discovering yourself can lead to success in all aspects of life.
Hacks to Take Away
- Utilize patent pending status to protect your technology before investing in expensive patent lawyers.
- As an inventor, it’s important to decide which idea to focus on and put all your energy into making it a success.
- Tap into your personality type to design a life and career around what truly makes you happy and fulfilled.
- Understanding and balancing male and female attributes can lead to more focused and productive creative energy.
- Prioritizing and making decisions based on your goals and values can lead to a more fulfilling and successful life.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.