In this episode of the Magical Life, Health, Wealth, and Weight Loss Podcast, we speak with a natural health practitioner who shares her journey of reconnecting with nature and treating herself with respect. From a difficult childhood to an unhappy marriage and multiple life-threatening conditions, our guest learned the importance of valuing oneself and finding inspiration in nature. Join us as we explore the power of nature and how it can transform our lives.
- FB: facebook.com/wholisticnaturalhealthaustralia
- Insta: instagram.com/wholisticnaturalhealth
- Website: wholicticnaturalhealth.com.au
Hacks to Take Away
- What other people think isn’t your business. Focus on what you can control – your own behavior and how you present yourself to the world.
- Look to nature for inspiration on how to live a simple and content life. We can learn from our animal cousins and their way of life.
- Know who you are and what values and beliefs define you. Don’t try to be someone else or compare yourself to others on social media.
- Stop leading an Instagram life and start living a life that you can be proud of. Don’t live to impress others.
- Take care of your mental and physical health by focusing on natural health remedies and respecting yourself. Valuing yourself is key to a happy and fulfilling life.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that enables you to gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.