Join us in this episode as we talk to the founder of Trek Mage, Irinia Poddubnaia, about her journey of starting a business in China, running an e-commerce company, and developing a software to help e-commerce providers with tracking and customer communication. Hear about her experiences and insights in building and automating processes, integrating with e-commerce platforms, and providing beginner-friendly solutions for tracking and customer communication.
Hacks to Take Away
- Bridge the communication gap with customers after the purchase to keep them informed and prevent lost orders.
- Ask customers for reviews to increase the likelihood of receiving feedback and improve the credibility of the store.
- Provide excellent customer support to build a solid relationship with customers and create opportunities for upselling.
- Ensure that all feedback mechanisms are working properly to prevent customer frustration.
- Engage customers throughout the entire purchasing process to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.