In this episode of the podcast where we explore the journey of Ryan Cote, who founded the morning upgrade and runs a successful marketing agency with his family. He shares his story of entrepreneurship, personal development, and creating multiple streams of revenue.
Hacks to Take Away
- Investing in yourself with a personalized morning routine, even if it’s just 15 minutes, can have a compound effect on the rest of your day.
- Being part of a mastermind group can be a powerful personal development strategy, providing accountability, support, and knowledge-sharing with like-minded individuals.
- Walking at least 7,000 steps a day can lead to a longer life and is a low-impact way to get exercise, with the added benefit of using the time to consume content or take business calls.
- Tracking progress is key to improving, whether it’s through an app or other means.
- Continuous experimentation and adaptation is important in personal growth, such as changing up your morning routine or trying new strategies.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.