Join us for this inspiring episode of Journey of an Entrepreneur where Sri Mahabir shares her journey of how she overcame her fears of being on camera and helped others share their stories to build visibility for their brand. From starting her business as a virtual assistant to going live on Instagram and forming a community, Sri talks about the power of video and the importance of building relationships.
Hacks to Take Away
- Using video can be a helpful tool to improve public speaking skills and overall communication.
- If you are uncomfortable with how you look or sound on camera, try to focus on the things you like about yourself and practice recording videos in a low-pressure environment.
- Don’t get too caught up in trying to achieve perfection in your videos. Instead, focus on progress and improvement over time.
- If you find yourself struggling to record a video, take a break and come back to it later with a fresh perspective.
- Practicing these tips can help you feel more confident and comfortable in front of the camera, which can benefit your personal and professional life.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.