Join us as we speak with a fitness trainer turned online entrepreneur who shares his journey and the lessons he learned to achieve success in the online world. Discover how he transitioned from being a fitness trainer with a fully booked schedule to scaling his business through online marketing. He shares the secrets behind understanding your market and using the right language and emotions to communicate effectively with potential clients. Tune in to learn how you can optimize your business and take it to the next level.
Hacks to Take Away
- Getting a true gut health test is important because everyone’s diet is different and certain foods may be harmful rather than helpful. Fixing your gut can also help improve brain function.
- You don’t need to work out for an hour a day. You can get results with just twice a week, even with a 15-minute workout.
- The workout plan involves separating half of your body for each day and doing one set of five to eight reps for each exercise. After finishing the set, drop the weight by 50% and do a drop set to failure.
- Increase the weight by at least 10% each time and aim to hit the same number of reps. By the end of six weeks, you should see at least a 20% improvement.
- You can sign up for tooeasyworkouts.com to get the workout template and join a Facebook group for support.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.