In this episode, we have the pleasure of welcoming Mara Riopelle, an online business coach, speaker, and founder of the Ambitious Mom Movement. Mara shares her personal journey from the corporate world to entrepreneurship, highlighting the burnout and unfulfillment that led her to create a movement for ambitious moms. We discuss redefining success, finding balance between work and family, and the power of asking for help. Whether you’re an ambitious mom yourself or seeking inspiration for your own entrepreneurial journey, this episode offers valuable insights and practical tips to create success on your own terms.
Hacks to Take Away
- Find your fire and passion for what you’re doing in the online space as an entrepreneur.
- Conduct thorough market research by talking to real people and understanding their needs and desires. Avoid bait-and-switch tactics and stay in integrity during market research conversations.
- Focus on growing a targeted audience and collaborate with other entrepreneurs to create win-win situations where everyone’s audience can benefit.
- Establish systems and templates in your business to ensure consistency and success, even during busy or challenging times. Having a system in place helps maintain momentum and frees up time for personal and family needs.
- Set up your business to serve your life, prioritizing balance and fulfillment over constantly working hard until it all falls into place. Design your business in a way that supports your desired lifestyle and personal goals.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation:http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.