In this episode of I sit down with the seasoned comedian, Ian, to explore his journey into the world of stand-up comedy. Ian shares his experiences, from discovering his passion for comedy to overcoming the challenges of the industry. Dive into the process of crafting jokes, the dedication required to succeed, and the thrill of performing in front of live audiences. Prepare to be entertained and inspired as Ian’s wit and storytelling take center stage in this captivating episode.
Hacks to take Away
- The hardest part of writing is not writing, it’s sitting down to write. Building the structure and discipline is crucial.
- Start by picking a sacred time for writing that is untouchable and dedicate yourself to writing during that time.
- Even writing for 10 minutes a day can be a powerful way to build the habit of writing.
- Treat writing like a muscle that needs consistent exercise. It’s about showing up and practicing regularly, regardless of the quality of the writing.
- Reduce friction and make things as easy as possible to build new habits. Start with small steps, such as putting on your shoes or typing a single word repeatedly, to get the creative flow going.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.