Welcome to another exciting episode of Hacks and Hobbies, the podcast that explores the journeys and stories of remarkable individuals. Today we have a very special guest, Maggie. In this episode, we dive deep into Maggie’s podcasting journey, her origin story, and the passion that drives her. Get ready for an inspiring conversation filled with insights and wisdom. So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Hacks to take Away
- Make decisions for your business based on belief in your success and vision, rather than fear and disbelief.
- Create good habits to stay focused and prioritize effectively, even when faced with distractions.
- Invest in your business skills as the leader of your own business to scale and make a lasting impact.
- Building a team and implementing good systems can save time, reduce stress, and allow for more quality time with family.
- Maggie’s desired hobby is to learn hip-hop dancing, and her favorite movie is the Lord of the Rings trilogy, with Wonder Woman being her favorite superhero.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.