In this episode I get to speak with Molly, a seasoned entrepreneur with a rich background in multimedia and marketing. Molly shares her fascinating journey, from growing up in a musical household to founding her own multimedia company. Discover how Molly’s passion for supporting local artists led her to transition her expertise to the business world.
Tune in to learn how she applied her creative skill set and experience to create a more sustainable and effective approach to marketing and content creation. This episode is packed with valuable insights and strategies that will help you unlock the full potential of your brand.
Hacks to take Away
- Invest in a quality microphone like the Shure MV7 for podcasting.
- Utilize branded podcasts as a business development tool to connect with key individuals who can open doors and create opportunities.
- Be intentional and provide value when appearing as a guest on other podcasts to build relationships and expand your network.
- Emphasize the importance of relationships in both personal and professional aspects of life, as they are crucial for success.
- Reflect on childhood aspirations, such as wanting to be a hairdresser, and the influence of parental guidance on career choices.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.