An authentic, insightful catalyst for change, Ramona Kossowan shifted her own life from a point where she felt directionless and disempowered to become the centered, confident leader she is today as the founder of Ramona K coaching. Extremely passionate about making that same profound difference for her clients, Ramona employs her unique combination of talents as a personal empowerment coach, Gentle Trauma Release Practitioner and fitness professional to guide individuals to trust themselves, see their worth and claim their authentic empowered energy to move forward in their lives.
- FB or IG @ramonakcoaching
Hacks to take away
- Work with Your True Nature: Embrace and honor your true nature, rather than trying to fit into predefined molds. When you align with your authentic self, life becomes more enjoyable and attracts others to you.
- Question and Resist Labels: Challenge the labels you’ve given yourself or received from others. Many labels are learned survival mechanisms and don’t define who you truly are. Peel off labels that no longer serve you.
- Respect Your Capacity: Whether it’s in your body, business, or life challenges, work within your current capacity. Building gently and respecting your limits leads to long-term success and well-being.
- Embrace Self-Discovery: Explore hobbies, interests, or skills that you wish you had pursued earlier. Discovering new aspects of yourself can bring joy and fulfillment.
- Find the Right Balance: Recognize the difference between the superhero you want to be and the superhero you need to save you. Aim to embody the best version of yourself while also seeking support and inspiration when required.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.