Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance, trauma-informed coach and trainer, Amazon best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and the founder of CrownYourself.com and the CEO of Communication Queens Agency, helping visionary leaders transform their self-limiting stories, build their empire, stand out fearlessly, and make the income and the impact they deserve.
From her entrepreneurial beginnings at five selling bags of glitter-water to her neighbors, to becoming an award-winning screenwriter, certified Pilates instructor, Miss Congeniality, and six-time WEGO Health Activist Award nominee, Kimberly is proof that it’s better to make your own mold than to conform to someone else’s. She’s also the former executive of a national e-commerce startup and was the owner of the private Pilates studio, Fitness with Kim in Los Angeles, CA. Her work has been featured on Netflix, The CW, ESPN, Chicken Soup for the Soul, and NPR, and in Thrive Global, CNBC, and Forbes.
https://crownyourself.com/ https://www.communicationqueens.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crownyourselfnow Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crownyourself/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/crownyounow Twitter: https://twitter.com/realkimspencer Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crownyourself.now/ Instagram: https://instagram.com/kimberly.spencer Instagram: https://instagram.com/communicationqueensagency TikTok: https://firstname.lastname@example.org Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/crownyourself Youtube: https://youtube.com/c/crownyourself Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberlyspencer-crownyourself/ Company Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/crown-yourself-enterprises Hacks to take away :
- Hack #1: Accept more responsibility to increase energy and power, including the acceptance of tasks, decisions, and ownership.
- Hack #2: Establish boundaries to create flow towards your goals and prevent energy depletion.
- Hack #3: Be emotionally aware and acknowledge feelings without brushing them off, allowing for transformation and growth.
- Emotions vs. Feelings: Distinguish between emotions (stacked responses) and feelings (biological responses) to address underlying issues effectively.
- Book Recommendation: “No-Drama Discipline” and “The Whole-Brain Child” for understanding and supporting child development and co-regulation.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.