Darren is an international real estate trainer and consultant based in Australia. Specialising in property management, He delivered training to the property management side of the real estate industry since 2005, with time and task management, effective communication and overcoming fee discounting requests. Darren has written an industry book called ‘PM Fee Scripts Secrets’ and is currently writing another on time management.
Hacks to take away
- Hack 1: Affirmations and Brain Programming
- Use daily affirmations to program your brain with new beliefs about yourself and your abilities.
- Write down positive statements as if they have already occurred to change what you believe to be true.
- Your actions will align with your beliefs, so upgrading your beliefs can lead to achieving higher goals.
- Hack 2: Identify and Connect with Your Ideal Client
- Understand who your ideal client is and what pains or issues they face.
- Focus on providing solutions to their key problems.
- Position yourself as an expert in solving their specific challenges to become their go-to authority.
- Hack 3: Leverage Online Marketing and Influencers
- Enhance your online marketing skills to reach a wider audience.
- Learn from industry influencers and experts to gain valuable insights.
- Being recognized as an expert will attract more clients and business opportunities.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.