In this episode, I get to speak with Joie Gharrity, Founder of Joie G 113, is a Brand Consultant, Author, Livestream Content Creator, Podcaster, and International Speaker. She worked in the Hollywood entertainment industry for 15+ years at top companies, in film, television, original web content, and branded entertainment. She was hand-picked by the ABC Studio President to launch the first multi-media startup business for The Walt Disney Company. She empowers entrepreneur women to be their own superstar by shinning a spotlight on their company brand in the marketplace. Joie offers media opportunities with the Superstar Women Entrepreneurs Media Network. Th livestream destination by and for women entrepreneurs that elevates women to superstar status in the marketplace with livestream/podcast shows which has been picked up by a Hollywood based podcast agency ElectraCast Media.
Facebook Personal: https://www.facebook.com/JoieGharrity Facebook Group: Superstar Women Entrepreneurs (Members 11.2K) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1394708977410133/ LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/joiegharrity/ Instagram https://www.instagram.com/joiegharrity/ Website: https://joieg113.com Hacks to take away:
- Hack #1: Get Super Organized – Using tools like Trello to stay organized and avoid wasting time on distractions.
- Hack #2: Create a Core Values and Culture Handbook – Defining core values and culture helps guide decisions and maintain alignment within the team.
- Hack #3: Build a Robust Network – Being a super connector and supporting others builds a strong network that will support you in return.
- Embrace Collaboration over Lone Wolf Behavior – Working together and supporting each other leads to greater success in business and life.
- Childhood Dream – Joey’s childhood dream was to become a film director, and he achieved part of that dream by directing a film. Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.